The phrase 'Dibbler clone' is used to refer to any of a number of NPC's that bear a strong resemblance to Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler, (in)famous Ankh-Morporkian purveyor of peculiar pork products.
All Dibbler clones are salesmen by nature, and an incautious player will find himself stricken with an irresistible urge to purchase whatever horrible little foodstuff the clone is selling. This is not usually dangerous, except in the case of Disembowel-Meself-Honourably Dibhala, whose hundred-year-old eggs can cause a variety of gastrointestinal problems.
The Dibbler clones currently wandering the Discworld are:
- Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler, wandering the Ankh-Morpork streets
- Chop-Me-Own-Head-Off Dhblah, in the Oasis
- Disembowel-Meself-Honourably Dibhala, wandering the Bes Pelargic streets
- May-I-Be-Dipped-In-My-Own-Grease Dih-bah-lah, in Klatch
- Stake-Me-Own-Heart Dybbler, Mother Dybbler's Potion Shoppe on Garlic Way in Escrow
- Sleep-With-Me-Own-Fishes DiBlarr, inside Honest Joe's Used Horses
- Wreck-Me-Own-Boat Thursday, on the Isle of Tonahamen