Welcome to Discworld MUD Wiki
The wiki about The Discworld MUD that anyone can edit!
If you do decide to contribute, please read our Mission Statement.
174 articles since January 2009
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Discworld MUD Wiki
- Mar 18
- Come and discuss the Proposed Main Page!
- Mar 15
- - Worked on skills - check out Mama Blackwing's Potent Preserver (and its discussion page) to see an example of the result of all those millions of edits. Feedback welcome.
- Mar 11
- - Added articles to the Newbie Guides section.
- Feb 28
- - Worked on spells, creating template, infobox and starting to fill in a few spells. Elwynd 21:15, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- - Added a list of some of the more Dangerous zones of the Discworld.
- - Started adding some of the top-rated Swords. Note that there are a Lotte of swords in the game, so it may be some time before the category is finished.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
No Featured Articles yet. Write one and win a prize!
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|