|Granny Benedict's Bond of Loyalty|
Granny Benedict's Bond of LoyaltyEdit
Granny Benedict's Bond of Loyalty develops a bond between an item and a particular person. You can bond an item to yourself or to someone else; the item in question must be a magical talisman, either natural or by deluding. Only the owner of a bonded item can use it or hold it or float it, although bonded clothing can be worn by non-owners. You can unbond an item, but to do this for someone else, both they and you must be PK.
Costs and ComponentsEdit
- Guild Primaries
- Other skills
Times and DurationsEdit
Once bonded, always bonded. Until unbonded, that is.
- May be learned from Granny Weatherwax
- 80 levels of 120 levels of
- Focus tea research to be added to the talk page of this article
For yourself: Cast Granny Benedict's Bond of Loyalty with <item> For someone else: Cast Granny Benedict's Bond of Loyalty with <item> for <person>
- If you bond a whistle, you can call your fruitbat back to your side, if it's gone missing. It has to be in earshot, though.
- If you bond your broomstick, you can add more locations with lots of levels of