Hag's Blessing summons a swarm of fireflies to your side, who kindly light up the path.
Costs and ComponentsEdit
- No components
- 25 GP
- 10 spell storage units
- Guild Primaries
- Other skills
Times and DurationsEdit
They'll eventually buzz off, but you can have several swarms going at once, so when one flies off, the others remain.
- May be learned from Granny Weatherwax
- 10 levels of
Cast Hag's Blessing
- Fireflies can only be summoned outside, but will follow the witch inside once she has them.
- Being attacked by a thousand fire-breathing insects isn't much fun, don't start with them.
- Multiple castings bring lots of swarms, which makes it brighter.
- Casting a few lots, with a gap between, means you can have a rolling set (so when one swarm flies off, you are not left in the dark. But use that as your cue to re-cast.)
- Can be imbued, creating an amethyst crystal.