|Mama Blackwing's Potent Preserver|
Mama Blackwing's Potent PreserverEdit
This spell sucks the moisture out of certain foodstuffs, thereby preserving them.
Costs and ComponentsEdit
- A speckled frog
- A lit candle (semi-consumed in that it eventually burns down)
- 75 GP
- 20 spell storage units
- Guild Primaries
- Other skills
Times and DurationsEdit
Preserved foods stay preserved forever.
- May be learned from Granny Weatherwax
- 20 levels of
- Focus tea research to be added to the talk page of this article
Cast Mama Blackwing's Potent Preserver on <target>
- Food preserved in this way is lighter than when it is pickled, but when preserving bat food, it seems to make it less filling for the bat.
- Heavier items take more skill to dry out, eg a melon is harder to preserve than an apple.